Technology Assistance & Support
For assistance with technology or other classroom issues, please contact the Classroom Hotline at 335-1976 or email@example.com.
Requesting New Classroom Technology/Software
The Learning Spaces Technology support team welcomes requests for new hardware/software in campus General Assignment Classrooms. To request specific hardware/software for a General Assignment Classroom, please contact the Classroom Hotline at 335-1976 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Classroom Technology
All General Assignment Classrooms are equipped with the following standard technologies:
- Windows desktop computers
- Laptop VGA\Ethernet connections
- UI Wireless Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Digital projector and/or Flat Panel TV display
- Region-free DVD Players
A majority of campus classrooms (95%) also offer these additional technologies:
- Wolfvision document cameras
- Crestron/Extron control systems
- Auxiliary input connections for portable audio/video devices.
- Microphones and UICapture software for lecture capture and podcasting
The following technology is only available in select classrooms:
- Macintosh desktop computers
- Transparency projectors
- Wireless lavalier/handheld microphones
About Classroom Technology Support
General Assignment Classrooms are supported by the Learning Spaces Technology group in Information Technology Services.